photo blogbanner2.jpg



introduction
 photo blogpicturesmall.jpg

Hello there, I am Janice and welcome to my blog.
I also blog at dayre.me/jannpang


ADS

Search

Social Media
INSTAGRAM

Instagram
TWITTER

Recent Posts
Token
Nail Art
Revive


Room Renovation
Saturday, August 24, 2013 | Posted by Janice | 0 comment/s
Recently, my room underwent some renovations. My dad got a cheaper contractor this time, and I must say the experience is terrible. Not so much in terms of the quality of the work, but more of the timeline. It took them nearly a MONTH to complete just 2 rooms. My Bro's and mine. What was the agreed timeline? 3 days - 5 days. Such a huge difference!

But anyway, here's the sleeping + studying area!



The walls are now a lovely shade of pale yellow. I kind regretted not choosing pale purple instead. But this yellow is nice... Especially in the afternoon, when it'll be very nice, bright and happy :) My furniture are all white. Take it as a test for white furniture, whether it can withstand the test of time, before I renovate my flat in the future.

My studying area, and the view I wake up to everyday. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it to the max! The "I love you" frame was actually a present from me to D. But it ended up at my place eventually.

Frames are from Gee and D! :) and my schedule and stuff. It's now a Jappy kinda table, where I on the floor. So far so good, not much cramps or anything.


The brown "cushion: on the floor, was actually a foldable chair. It's rather cramp for me between the bed and the table... So I just use it as a cushion instead. Surprisingly comfy.

Oh, and Juventus asked if I have curtains, I do! My dad made me change curtains to blinds, and I HATE IT. the afternoon sun seeps through it... It's terrible. Oh, and there's the invisible grills as well. Which is not bad, just a little ugly.

But the removal of grills do make my window look bigger.


  
Moving on to another part of my room, the ginormous wardrobe! Bought it from IKEA, it's big and it has this corner unit that gives me more hanging space!

I took out half my clothes though. *Selling them at Lucky Plaza, opposite Jollibee this coming weekend, come support!* Now I have room for more clothes!

Here's the shelf section of my wardrobe. Folded clothes and stuff. There's my make-up and skin care products... and also, the bottom tray is where all my bags are.



This here is D's section of the wardrobe. Amazing how guys require so little room for clothes. HOW CAN THEY SURVIVE WITH SO LITTLE CLOTHES?

And the cutest photo...

HAHAHA SPOT THE CAT.

So one day Kash just decided to jump up to D's wardrobe and sleep in there. LOL. totally cute. I think Kash slept there for at least 3 hrs. hahahahaha.


Ok that's all for my room makeover!