photo blogbanner2.jpg



introduction
 photo blogpicturesmall.jpg

Hello there, I am Janice and welcome to my blog.
I also blog at dayre.me/jannpang


ADS

Search

Social Media
INSTAGRAM

Instagram
TWITTER

Recent Posts
The Flea Party
Room Renovation
Token
Nail Art
Revive


Busy Schedule ahead
Wednesday, August 28, 2013 | Posted by Janice | 0 comment/s

It's gonna be really busy for me till 13 Sep.

For studies wise, I have 2 lab reports, 1 test, 1 exam to deal with. :(

For work, I'm currently in the last week for my current position. Transferring to another department as a perm staff starting next week. Hence there's alot of things to handover and to clear up.

Having mixed feelings about my new job. Excited definitely, but also worried about the higher workload. Gonna miss the current department definitely.

But life goes on... God please guide me along... :)