photo blogbanner2.jpg



introduction
 photo blogpicturesmall.jpg

Hello there, I am Janice and welcome to my blog.
I also blog at dayre.me/jannpang


ADS

Search

Social Media
INSTAGRAM

Instagram
TWITTER

Recent Posts
First day
Under the Sea~
Busy Schedule ahead
The Flea Party
Room Renovation
Token
Nail Art
Revive


Home alone.
Friday, September 6, 2013 | Posted by Janice | 0 comment/s

So... D flew to Phuket yesterday for a crazy time. I didn't get to send him off because I was busy with work. In fact, the time that he flew off, I was at the busiest point of my day.

Gee flew off to Edinburgh yesterday night too. Tried to rush down after dinner with Godma (to celebrate her birthday), and the shortest, fastest route was supposedly taking the train to Khatib, then switching to bus 858.

Somehow, bus 858 didn't turn up. It didn't turn up till I had given up and am already halfway back to the MRT station.

Feeling really miserable that I didn't get to send off Gee, I went home to my cat and promptly fell asleep.