photo blogbanner2.jpg



introduction
 photo blogpicturesmall.jpg

Hello there, I am Janice and welcome to my blog.
I also blog at dayre.me/jannpang


ADS

Search

Social Media
INSTAGRAM

Instagram
TWITTER

Recent Posts
Home alone.
First day
Under the Sea~
Busy Schedule ahead
The Flea Party
Room Renovation
Token
Nail Art
Revive


Mad... For Garlic!
Saturday, September 7, 2013 | Posted by Janice | 0 comment/s
Last Saturday, D and I decided to utilize our NDP voucher, and we went to Mad for Garlic!

We went to Mad for Garlic once before, the outlet at Clarke Quay with Aaron and Juan Zhen. It was quite fun, and the food we ordered is so delicious! We're quite excited to go back to the restaurant again!

This time, we chose to go to the outlet at Suntec City Mall. For those who have NDP vouchers, go use it! It's a one-for-one pasta or pizza promo! Quite worth it I think.



D looking good that day! I was waiting for him and I actually went "whoaaa~" when I saw him. My boyfriend is cute.
Cute D asking for the waiter. We've already decided what to order before we came, so the decision making was pretty fast. Since there're 2 vouchers, we'll use the first one on our cravings from the previous trip! For the second voucher, we will use it to try new stuff next time.


A few camwhore shots while waiting for the food to come. :)

AIYOH. TOO CUTE THIS MAN.

and... the food came! First up, the Garlic Snow Pizza.

It's actually garlic, prawns and cheese. This is their popular dish and although I don't like garlic, it's surprisingly good. Ok, make that VERY EXTREMELY GOOD.

Vongole pasta is the second thing that we ordered. the sauce and pasta is super good as well. We left Mad for Garlic with our cravings satisfied.

I went to put on some red lip tint that I just bought (because it's on sale) and we went for a little walk around Suntec. Suntec has changed so much! The newly renovated area feels really modern, but lost the Suntec feel.

We went to this stationary shop and goofed around. HEEHEE.


D loves the red lip on me, but I'm not so sure about it myself. I guess I'm just too used to using neutral colours. I agree that the red lip does add colour to my otherwise pale face though.




We decided to walk to Marina Bay Sands to catch express bus 502 back home. On the way, we saw a group of photographers with their camera lined up and aimed at MBS. Being super detectives, we deduced that something scheduled is about to start. 

And being Kaypo, we decided to sit down and wait to see if anything happens.


I guessed that it's gonna be the night laser show, and I was right!

Below is one of the shots I took. (please ignore the head over there.)


After a while, we got bored and left for MBS. Walked around a little and went back home. It was a good day. :)