photo blogbanner2.jpg



introduction
 photo blogpicturesmall.jpg

Hello there, I am Janice and welcome to my blog.
I also blog at dayre.me/jannpang


ADS

Search

Social Media
INSTAGRAM

Instagram
TWITTER

Recent Posts
Reunion
Mad... For Garlic!
Home alone.
First day
Under the Sea~
Busy Schedule ahead
The Flea Party
Room Renovation
Token
Nail Art


Grown up
Tuesday, September 10, 2013 | Posted by Janice | 0 comment/s
My sister is all grown up!

She's 10years old, about 11 years younger than me. I still remember the time when she's still a baby...

Today, she sent out a very interesting text to many of us!

  

She now has a mobile phone! Truth to be told, I haven't heard her whining to my mum about getting a mobile like what I did when I was younger. But she does have things like an iPad and laptop to herself, so I guess a mobile don't really appeal to her as much.

In my heart though, she'll always be my baby sister. Although she irritates me to no end. Although sometimes you just want to give her a slap on her face. Most of the time though, I love her, and I laugh at her innocence at all things. Her child-likeness is something I hope won't fade away too fast. She's slowly growing up more and more...

INTO THE REBELLIOUS TEENAGE PHASE NEXT. OH NO.

Meanwhile, please stop acting cute so much. lol.