photo blogbanner2.jpg



introduction
 photo blogpicturesmall.jpg

Hello there, I am Janice and welcome to my blog.
I also blog at dayre.me/jannpang


ADS

Search

Social Media
INSTAGRAM

Instagram
TWITTER

Recent Posts
We're going to the ZOOOOOOOO~
Grown up
Reunion
Mad... For Garlic!
Home alone.
First day
Under the Sea~
Busy Schedule ahead
The Flea Party
Room Renovation


NDP Preview
Wednesday, September 25, 2013 | Posted by Janice | 0 comment/s
THIS NDP PREVIEW WAS IN JULY~!

HAHA, what a long time ago. D & I wasn't trying very hard to get tickets this year as we already went last year. So.. we submitted our registration and we didn't get it.

We're quite sure we wouldn't be able to see NDP live (in any way) this year... HOWEVER, Benjamin suddenly told us that he have tickets to the preview... SO.. DOUBLE DATE TIME WITH JOEY AND JUSTIN.

heehee.

But then, the ultimate suay queen, which is me, have eyes which decided to swell up for no apparent reason.


Look at my eyes. HOW TO TAKE PRETTY PICTURES LIKE THAT YOU TELL ME.

Le sigh. Pretty much screwed up the pictures although the weather and lighting was perfect that day.

So here's a nice picture of D to make things look nicer on my blog. :)



Happy Joey and Justin in Man Utd jerseys.

I'm wearing my Singapore singlet from New Urban Male as usual, like every national day. Superman Dan is wearing his cheap Malaysia bought superman tee. :)

There were people who showed up in colours other than red or white. Why would anybody come to NDP without wearing red?

Dug through the goodie bag and found a cap. Promptly put in on and snapped a picture.

YOZ you can't see my swollen eyesss.




And here's a few happy pictures where my eyes actually looks better.


CHEESE. Kodak moment.

Should totally print this photo out and display it in office. <3


One of the most impressive segment of the night, the story of Redhill.




After a really nice display of fireworks, we decided to go to Putien to eat.

Being suaku, D and I have never went to Putien before. Whereas, Justin and Joey love Putien to the max and dines at Putien pretty often.




Good food makes us happy. :)

And I must say the food at Putien is really good!