photo blogbanner2.jpg



introduction
 photo blogpicturesmall.jpg

Hello there, I am Janice and welcome to my blog.
I also blog at dayre.me/jannpang


ADS

Search

Social Media
INSTAGRAM

Instagram
TWITTER

Recent Posts
Hike
NDP Preview
We're going to the ZOOOOOOOO~
Grown up
Reunion
Mad... For Garlic!
Home alone.
First day
Under the Sea~
Busy Schedule ahead


Of Privé, and Jeremy's homecoming.
Monday, September 30, 2013 | Posted by Janice | 0 comment/s
On National Day this year, we have the car to ourselves as daddy is overseas.


D has always loved Keppel Bay. I don't know why. Maybe it's the sights, maybe it's the atas feel, but he always speaks very highly of keppel bay.

He brought me to Keppel Bay once before this, but I just thought that it's a pretty normal place. Pretty, but normal.

This time, after much research, He decided to bring me to Privé. They are famous for their bunch menus apparently. :) I love breakfasts and brunch! Scrambled eggs on toast, hashbrowns... Always manage to brighten up my morning. So I was pretty excited about it as well.

 Here's D and I waiting in line for the buffet! There were so many people there already!



After many self shots to entertain ourselves, we managed to get the last seat that was in the shade, since it has an alfresco area for dining. Which is good, really. D was getting really grouchy by then as he's getting hungry.

D only gets upset for 2 reasons, hunger and if I get angry with him.

To stop his grouchiness, I had to make sure food gets into his tummy ASAP!

 Grouchy D waiting for the food to come. Look at that irritating face. HAHAHAHA.

 I was happily just snapping away, ignoring D. Heehee.

This is what I ate. Eggs Benedict with Salmon!

I didn't get to choose what to eat as I trusted D to choose what's nice. (He always does his research thoroughly beforehand.) In the end, he order 2 eggs benedict. >.<

He got the Bacon one.

Our verdict: The salmon one is nicer! However, regretted choosing 2 different types of Eggs Benedict. Their other sets looks good as well.

Nonetheless, it was still a good breakfast.

----------

My brother just came back from his 1 week New Zealand trip! He went there for a floorball competition, and won the first place.

This is the conversation that happened when he came home:

Me: Jeremy! Mummy asked what is 'Open Champion'! HAHAHA.
Bro: It's not Open Champion lah. Wellington Open is the competition name, Champion is Champion.
Dad: HUH? You got Champion meh? Got win money anot?
Bro: no lah.
Dad: EVERYBODY ELSE SO LOUSY MEH?

HAHAHAHHAHAHA.

I can still hear him asking my bro "why is everybody so lousy??"

What confidence in my brother. Super funny!