photo blogbanner2.jpg



introduction
 photo blogpicturesmall.jpg

Hello there, I am Janice and welcome to my blog.
I also blog at dayre.me/jannpang


ADS

Search

Social Media
INSTAGRAM

Instagram
TWITTER

Recent Posts
Of Privé, and Jeremy's homecoming.
Hike
NDP Preview
We're going to the ZOOOOOOOO~
Grown up
Reunion
Mad... For Garlic!
Home alone.
First day
Under the Sea~


Twelve Cupcakes!
Wednesday, October 9, 2013 | Posted by Janice | 0 comment/s

Last night, D surprised me with Twelve Cupcakes after school!

The strawberry chocolate is amazing. My favourite out of the 3.

Peanut Choc is also pretty awesome! I like that the peanut is not too overpowering.

Double chocolate was pretty normal, really. But I love all of their chocolate cupcakes because it's not overly sweet!

:) happy girl.

--------

On a side note, tried Krispy Kreme the other morning. The glazed sugar is farrrrr too sweet for my liking.

The donut itself is nice though. Maybe cut down on the sugar a little?