photo blogbanner2.jpg



introduction
 photo blogpicturesmall.jpg

Hello there, I am Janice and welcome to my blog.
I also blog at dayre.me/jannpang


ADS

Search

Social Media
INSTAGRAM

Instagram
TWITTER

Recent Posts
Twelve Cupcakes!
Of Privé, and Jeremy's homecoming.
Hike
NDP Preview
We're going to the ZOOOOOOOO~
Grown up
Reunion
Mad... For Garlic!
Home alone.
First day


Run
Wednesday, October 23, 2013 | Posted by Janice | 0 comment/s

I signed up for Run For Hope.

My company was offering 30 slots for the run and my colleagues are super enthusiastic. In the end, I signed up with them.

It's a relief that they decided to go for the 3.5km one. Anything below 5km, can do. Anything over... It's too crazy.

I went for a jog on Monday night when my slot in the race is confirmed. If I will be going for the run, might as well use it as a motivation to restart my jogging habits again.

I didn't stop during the run. Thanks to D who was encouraging me all the way.. While saying ridiculous things like "you're getting your Gold prize... In the walking category!!" He probably thought I wouldn't catch the joke because I'm too tired, but truth is, I was laughing inside.

Joker uh, this boy.

D thought that our run would be like the previous run we had about half a year ago, when I gave up halfway (like about 1km into the run, haha)

In any case, I missed running/jogging with D. Considering that we grew closer in the first place because we're both training for Nike ilovesg 2011 run, I guess running together always reminds me of the fond memories.

Looking forward to more exercising time, D. :)