photo blogbanner2.jpg



introduction
 photo blogpicturesmall.jpg

Hello there, I am Janice and welcome to my blog.
I also blog at dayre.me/jannpang


ADS

Search

Social Media
INSTAGRAM

Instagram
TWITTER

Recent Posts
Run
Twelve Cupcakes!
Of Privé, and Jeremy's homecoming.
Hike
NDP Preview
We're going to the ZOOOOOOOO~
Grown up
Reunion
Mad... For Garlic!
Home alone.


Bored.
Wednesday, October 30, 2013 | Posted by Janice | 0 comment/s

Currently stuck in a boring lecture. topic? Bioinformatics, which is the most useless topic ever.

Half the class is asleep, and the rest are just staring into space.

Shall talk about happy stuff!

Baby Zenith is born today! A new baby cousin for me... Sadly, I won't be able to see her until the weekend. Can't wait to see the newly promoted jiejie Caydence at the same time!

Just had a Muay Thai lesson before lecture. My coordination is really really bad! Hahaha! Can't make it next week though, really sad. hopefully by the end of these lessons, I'll be able to have a more toned body! Heehee.

Meanwhile I'll have to deal with muscle aches. Bleh.

**I'm still super excited to see the Wu sisters this weekend!**