photo blogbanner2.jpg



introduction
 photo blogpicturesmall.jpg

Hello there, I am Janice and welcome to my blog.
I also blog at dayre.me/jannpang


ADS

Search

Social Media
INSTAGRAM

Instagram
TWITTER

Recent Posts
Lying in bed refusing to get up... It's intens...
Bored.
Run
Twelve Cupcakes!
Of Privé, and Jeremy's homecoming.
Hike
NDP Preview
We're going to the ZOOOOOOOO~
Grown up
Reunion


Exciting
Thursday, January 23, 2014 | Posted by Janice | 0 comment/s
Hey there!

I guess I have been neglecting this blog. heh.

My life is kinda exciting nowadays. I can't wait to share but I'll wait till things are more settled. :)

I have been blogging (kinda) regularly on a mobile blogging platform called Dayre. If you're interested, you may read about my daily life there.

dayre.me/jannpang

You can read about the awesome Anniversary with D last weekend as well... Miss it already. It was such a perfect weekend.

Meanwhile, exams tomorrow!