photo blogbanner2.jpg



introduction
 photo blogpicturesmall.jpg

Hello there, I am Janice and welcome to my blog.
I also blog at dayre.me/jannpang


ADS

Search

Social Media
INSTAGRAM

Instagram
TWITTER

Recent Posts
Bored.
Run
Twelve Cupcakes!
Of Privé, and Jeremy's homecoming.
Hike
NDP Preview
We're going to the ZOOOOOOOO~
Grown up
Reunion
Mad... For Garlic!


Thursday, November 14, 2013 | Posted by Janice | 0 comment/s
Lying in bed refusing to get up... It's intense studying day 1!! 

Took leave to study for my exam.happening tomorrow and so far I'm just trying to get out of bed. the weather is just too shiok! 
 Must.get.out.of.bed. 
On a conpletely random note, so these are my nails currently. Did them last Sunday! It's so nice and so vibrant! Love them so much! 

Wonder when will this nail craze ever end. :p
This is Kashie being super cute. His sleeping position varies in many different ways! I like to take pictures of him sleeping. :)